Wire Bonding Inspecting System
Model name: Wire Bonding Inspecting system
This appearance inspection system facilitates automated and efficient inspections required during the wire bonding process.
1.High Performance 3D Measurement
Equipped with 3D measurement function utilizing the focal point method. Compared to other 3D measurement methods, this method is distinctive for its strength in measuring inclined surfaces and microstructures, facilitating appearance inspections with fewer false positives.
2.Highly Reliable Inspections via Dimension Measurements
Enables the measurement of approximately 20 types of dimensions, such as the apex of wire height and bond width. A standard range is set for the dimensions of each part, facilitating rejections when dimensions falls outside the specified range.
Enables the creation of a traceability environment by reading the 2D code marked on the material and sending it to the host server together with the inspection results. By analyzing the result of each measurement, it is possible to apprehend assembly variations and trends useful for improving the upstream process.
Inspections are easily conducted by simply selecting the name of the product to be inspected and indicating inspection start. Automatic supply and discharge of materials is possible via the loader/unloader.
- Inspection Objects
- Bonding shape, wire loop shape, clip attitude, chip attitude, foreign body, solder flow, etc.
- Compatible Bonding Type
- Wedge, ball, clip
- Compatible Wire Diameter
- 50-500um (17–50 um in development)
- Measurement Repeatability (3σ)
- Vertical direction: 2.0 um
- Compatible Material Size
Height: 4.5 mm or less
Min: W 20 mm × L 100 mm
Max: W 100 mm × L 300 mm
- Power requirements
- 200-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20A
- Compressed Air
- 0.4 MP or above, 50 L/min or higher
- -66.7 kPa or above, 100 L/min or higher
- External Dimensions
- W: 1,735 mm × D: 957 mm × H: 1,700 mm
(not including signal tower)
- Approximately 900 kg
- External Port
- LAN, USB 3.0 × 2 ports
- Code Reader
- QR code, DataMatrixx
- Traceability Function
- Automated transmission of inspection history to external server
- Reject Function
- When defect is detected, moves to reject position