New Hot Press MachineHPM-13000A
Model name : HPM-13000A
This coining machine presses supplied material (resin substrates, etc.) using upper and lower heads (punches) with a high degree of flatness to smooth solder bumps, etc., on the material.
1.New servo press realizes high productivity (pressure range 300–30,000N)
2.The upper and lower head are equipped with an automatic leveling function (automatic parallelism adjustment) to shorten device conversion time.
3.A twin table mechanism significantly reduces the time of material replacement (no loss of productivity).
4.A recognition correction function is provided to facilitate use with POP packages (optional).
5.Equipped with function enabling the real time graphical display of load and displacement.
6.Compatible with individual PKGs and strip substrates (both become specialized designs).
7.Press heads are selectable between 1–4 axes depending on production capacity.
8.Replacement of the head tool requires no tools, and can be done at a touch.
Semiconductor package (FC-CSP/FC-BGA)
Fuel cell components (MEA)
Laminate seal polymer battery materials
Press processing for IC cards, etc.
- 1 axis ※max 4 axes are available
- Productivity (reference data)★
- UPH = 180 strip/axis (4 times press, Pressing time 2 seconds, under the condition of no recognition correction)
- Pressure Range
- 300N–30,000N ※Max 15,000N type (low price optional)*
- Press Accuracy
- Set value ±1.5%
- Head Temperature Range
- At normal temperature +20–250°C
- Head Temperature Accuracy
- Set value ±3% (under 70°C = set value ±2°C)
- Substrate Size (Strip Substrate)
- (W) 30-100 mm (L) 150-250mm (t) 0.1-2.0mm ※(L) 200–300 mm optional
- PKG Size
- □15 × 15mm-□70 × 70mm
- Max Head Size
- □90 × 90 mm ※Materials = steel, alloy, SUS, ceramics
- Press Table
- Twin XYZ table (servo) ※additional θ axis optional
- Footprint (1-Axis Machine)
- 700 × 1,550 mm ※expands with two or more axes
- Sample Evaluation
All evaluations are most welcome. (Permanent 1-axis demo machine to us)
Please contact us with your inquiries:
Phone 81 (77) 581-2091
*Regarding compatible substrate sizes, special compatibility is possible.
★ This data is for reference values, and will change depending on conditions.