1.Purpose of utilization of personal information
Canon Machinery Inc. will utilize personal information to the extent necessary to reply to your message.
2.Provision of personal information
- In sending your message with the form, it is necessary for you to provide Canon Machinery Inc. with personal information such as name, and e-mail. If you do not provide Canon Machinery Inc. with such information, Canon Machinery Inc.'s reply to your message cannot be sent.
- If you are under the age of 16 years, you cannot send a message with the form without the consent of parent or guardian. Your parent or guardian is requested to send a message for you.
3.Provision of personal information to a third party
Personal information obtained through the form is not provided to any third parties, except for the cases below.
- you have given the prior consent to the provision;
- such provision is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- the personal information are deposited with Canon Machinery Inc.'s business partners for entrusting operation to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of utilization; or
- such provision is based on laws and regulations;
4.Joint Use of personal information
Canon Machinery Inc. may jointly use the personal information with other Canon Machinery Inc.'s group companies to reply to your inquiry.
- Items that may be jointly used:
- Name, e-mail address
- Scope of the joint users:
- Canon Machinery Inc.'s group companies
- Purpose for which the personal information is jointly used:
- To the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of utilization which Canon Machinery Inc. notified as the above
- Responsible person for the management of the personal information jointly used:
- Chief Administrator for personal information, Canon Machinery Inc.
- Method of Canon Machinery Inc.'s acquisition of personal information:
- Directly from you in writing (by the form)
For the purpose of ensuring the security of personal information, Canon Machinery Inc. implements appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to, or the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal information.
Personal information is protected by SSL encryption when you make inquiry by the form.
6.Inquiries about personal information
With regard to personal information obtained through the form, Canon Machinery Inc. will respond to your request for the disclosure of personal information, the notification of the purpose of utilization, the correction, the addition, or the deletion of personal information, or the discontinuance of the utilization, the erasure, or the discontinuance of the provision to a third party of personal information, after necessary investigation.